College TV

Date: 31/10/17


Today I worked on ideas about college TV this had to based about news with the theme of new years. So for this I have successfully made 3 ideas/ mind maps for this. The first idea consisted of reflection as so much has happened in the past year. This links to the idea of new years as it links to the past and reflecting on what we have done. In this I mentioned how some things should be presented and deeper meanings within simple aspects. For the second idea it involved change this idea occurred as many people make new years resolutions to try and follow. This showed more of an idea of mystery as we do not know what is to come. The final idea was about being festive this is because it involved more of a cultural and diverse look on how people celebrate and it allows the audience to interpret the piece how they want to. I think that the main problem was being able to continuously create unique ideas as I had only though of 1 originally. I was able to overcome this problem because I twisted the original idea but in different ways with a slightly or opposite theme. If I could do anything differently about this it would be able to have more time to do so that I can evaluate my ideas and methods better so that the creative aspect in this could be improved.  The next task which will be for tomorrow could consist of reflection however mostly will focus on research needed to carry this out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carousel week 4/ week 5